Island Hospice Will “Race for the Cure” on April 18, 2015

 

ih_lrg_slide4_RACE

Island Hospice will be participating in the 2015 Coastal Georgia Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on April 18, 2015.

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to their mission. 75% of the net income stays in the community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

Island Hospice has set a fundraising goal of $3000.00. Click to donate or join the Island Hospice Race for the Cure Team.