Island Hospice has an immediate opening for a full-time Office Administrator for our office in downtown Savannah.
- Manages all aspects of Hospice, partnering with the Hospice Program Support Director and the Hospice Clinical Patient Care Coordinator/Team Lead to ensure efficient, effective operations that result in excellent patient outcomes.
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service at first point of contact for the branch office.
- Maintains patient records in compliance with state, federal, and CHAP regulations.
- Handles Hospice payroll and ensures accuracy of billing information.
- High school diploma or GED required; with college degree in office management or business administration preferred.
- A minimum of two years administrative experience in a medical environment and/or training in medical office management required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology required, with some knowledge of health care policies, programs and supplies.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Talent Management, 3 W. Perry Street, Savannah, GA 31401 or email@example.com. To be considered, applications must be received by Talent Management no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015.
Contact Rachael Kapucinski at 912-721-5138 for additional information.