Come join our team! We are a continuously growing, locally owned and operated home health and hospice company headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, with offices serving Coastal Georgia and South Carolina. We’re known for our high quality of care and for our ability to provide a continuum of care through our home health, hospice, private duty, and geriatric care management service lines. We are also an industry leader in the use of technology to support quality outcomes, reduce rehospitalizations, and empower our patients toward self-management.
THA Group’s Island Hospice has an immediate opening for a full time Hospice Patient Care Coordinator/Team Lead. This role coordinates all aspects of patient care transition for Island Hospice to ensure that patients/families understand the benefits of hospice and that admissions occur in a timely, efficient, and patient-centered manner. Additionally, this role serves as Team Lead in coordinating care for hospice patients and promoting positive outcomes that are consistent with the established plan of care. Continue reading
THA Group’s Island Hospice has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) to care for hospice patients in Georgia.
Responsibilities: Serves as a professional member of the hospice interdisciplinary team to coordinate skilled nursing are to hospice patients. Responsible for assessing patient and family needs and providing quality patient care in order to promote positive outcomes that are consistent with the established plan of care.
- Performs admission visits, post-hospital evaluations, death visits, discharges and other visits as assigned.
- Completes required documentation in a timely manner and uses the nursing process to monitor patient status.
- Provides skilled nursing care and instruction to patients and/or caregivers as directed by the plan of care.
- Submits nursing notes, visit logs, and physician orders in a timely manner; Initiates verbal reports on patients as needed in order to promote effective communication and ensure continuity of care.
- Assesses patients’ physical and emotional status; reports changes in patients’ status to the physician and care manager in a timely manner; initiates additional physician orders as needed.
- Educates patients, families, and caregivers on end of life processes and disease progression.
- Ensures that all patients and /or their caregivers understand their rights and responsibilities.
- Collaborates with other members of the clinical team to implement, update, and evaluate the plan of care for assigned patients from admission through discharge.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current state licensure; B.S.N. preferred
- One to two years experience in nursing; specific experience in hospice strongly preferred
- CPR certified
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable transportation with proof of insurance, current driver’s license and good driving record
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Talent Management, 3 W. Perry Street, Savannah, GA 31401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Rachael Kapucinski at 912-721-5138 for additional information.
Download our Employment Application.
THA Group’s Island Hospice has immediate openings for full time RNs to care for hospice patients in Georgia and South Carolina. Continue reading